Monday, January 20, 2020

Cross Country Ski Residency

What a beautiful day to start our ski residency! Quite the contrast from last week. We will be skiing tomorrow and Wednesday as well, so please make sure your child has their snow pants, gloves and a toque! Thank you again to the volunteers who came out to help.

Skills we learned:
- How to get our skis on and off
- How to get up properly if we have fallen ( bug)
- Pizza and spaghetti to turn around

Games we played:
-Flamingo Tag
- Moose and Wolf Tag

" I really liked skiing with my friends."
-VC

"I had a lot of fun and I learned new skills."
-KC

" I really liked skiing because I liked sliding on skis. It was like sliding on sticks." JB

" It was really fun playing all the games and we learned a lot." - JH

"I liked skiing because I liked playing all the games with my friends." JM

" It was fun playing all the games, but I had some trouble. I had to work hard." MM

" I liked falling and getting back up." IP

"I liked  skiing because it was fun to play with my friends and I liked learning new things." PB