Thursday, February 6, 2020

Animation Residency

Animation Residency Process
We watched an animation.
We learned how to make a ball bounce using stop motion animation.
This technique is called " Squash and Stretch."
We had to draw and colour one tall ball ( stretch), one wide ball ( squash) 
and one normal-sized ball in order to create our animation.  

At the end of the session, we got to make our own animation. We had to make a background, characters and props.



I loved it! It was awesome! - KS
" It was awesome. I want it to happen every day." - SC
" I really like making our own animations." - JM
" I really liked making the setting and the characters. I liked working with my partner because when we had ideas it was better when we put them together." - JB
" It was so fun! I would rather do animation than recess!" JH
" I liked how it started out as a drawing and then we made it come to life." RL
" I really liked it. I had a lot of fun filming the characters." KC
" I liked it because when everyone had different ideas, we all made it into one big idea. I liked that everyone put a lot of effort into it." PB
" I liked that it inspired me to make more animations. Now on the weekend, I am going to make more animations." MM
"I really liked it because after we took all the pictures, we got to see what it looked like all together." - VC